Our methodology places emphasis on communication and on the functional application and practice of knowledge acquired in the classroom.
- On UIB courses, you will study Spanish within a communicative and cultural context and not just as an isolated grammar system.
- You will work on all 4 communication skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- The grammatical and lexical content taught on the course are based on the need for communication and information exchange between students.
- Given the emphasis placed on communication in the class, active participation by students is essential.
- We encourage task centred and group learning.
- We always aim to ensure that the materials used in the class are appropriate to the functional needs and interests of the students.
- We also carry out activities outside of the classroom which will place the students in contact with social and cultural aspects of the Balearic Community.